Residential Property Management
Fickling & Company Residential Property Management is the perfect solution to your property management needs. We specialize in single-family homes, town-homes and condominiums. We offer owners several options including; full service leasing and property management, lease only service, or management only service.
For more information call Quovadis "Q" Thomas-Redding, Property Manager at 678-619-3009.
Summary of Services & Fees
Marketing and showing property:
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Listed on over 900 Websites
- Yard Sign
- Co-op with other real estate firms who show the property
Processing Rental Applications:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Report
- Employment & income verification
- Rental history verification
- Prepare lease documents
- Perform move-in and move-out inspections.
Management of Property:
- Collect security deposits and deposit same in a non-interest bearing trust account.
- Conduct Move-In / Move-Out Inspections.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Establish owner's operating fund account for deposit of monthly rent collections.
- Receive and process reports from tenants regarding maintenance needed at the property.
- Prioritize and assign maintenance requests to appropriate insured repair personnel.
- Monitor repair process and notify owner of unusual repairs and cost.
- Pay typical expenses for the property, if any, from operating funds (i.e. maintenance or repairs).
- Prepare owner's statement and check monthly.
- Prepare appropriate tax reporting forms for owner's filing purposes (1099).
- Management Fee: Ten percent of gross monthly rent or $100 whichever is greater.
- Procurement Fee if Fickling & Company Manages the Property: One half months rent. This fee
is charged for placing a new tenant in the property and no management fee is charged for the month that the procurement fee is paid.
- Procurement Fee if Fickling & Company Does Not Manage the Property: One months rent. If we do not manage the property we do not perform the move-in and move-out inspections.
Fickling & Company has earned the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) certification!
We Can Manage Your Property Get A Free Expert Quote!
Your Property Manager
Quovadis "Q" Thomas-Redding
Senior Property Manager, REALTOR®
Property Manager, REALTOR®
Resident Services Coordinator
In case of EMERGENCY 478-238-0159