Residential Property Management in Stockbridge, GA
Property Management Services
Fickling & Company is a local Stockbridge, GA Property Management Company. Fickling Residential Property Management is the perfect solution for owners and tenants. We specialize in residential single-family homes, town-homes and condominiums. To learn more, check out our Owner Services page.
We offer tenants a stress free application process, on-line payment options, and prompt inquiry response. and Tenant Services page.
We offer Property Owners Several Options
Full Service Leasing & Management
- Marketing and showing the Property
- Processing rental applications
- Management of the Property
- See the complete Full Service Leasing & Management list here...
Lease Only Services
Lease Only Service
We can find a qualified tenant for your property. Lease only services usually include: advertising and marketing of the rental property, showing the property, pre-qualifying prospective tenants, and giving feedback to the property owner regarding showings, and providing tenant screening and lease document resources. Once the property owner approves of the tenant and the lease is signed, the lease only services are completed.
Management Only Services
Management Only Service
We can manage your property. Management only services usually include all the services included here:
- Collect security deposits and deposit same in a non-interest bearing trust account.
- Conduct move in and move out inspections.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Establish owner's operating fund account for deposit of monthly rent collections.
- Receive and process reports from tenants regarding maintenance needed at the property.
- Prioritize and assign maintenance requests to appropriate insured repair personnel.
- Monitor repair process and notify owner of unusual repairs and cost.
- Pay typical expenses for the property, if any, from operating funds (i.e. maintenance or repairs).
- Direct deposit of funds to your bank account.
- Prepare owner's statement and check monthly.
- Prepare appropriate tax reporting forms for owner's filing purposes (1099).